This is the well-known Tibetan exercising to deal with thyroid gland. Provides elevated blood flow to the gland. As a end result, the thyroid gland is purified.
1. Rub fingers well to warmness. Then carefully place your hands on the thyroid gland and hold them there for at least ten seconds.
2. You want to swallow three instances. If you sense dry mouth, drink three small sips of water.
3. Slowly exhale.
4. As you breathe out, bend your head ahead and push the chin in the direction of the chest as tough as you could. Keep the chin so few seconds with out respiration. When you start to breathe, carry the chin. And move her head firmly back.
5. Hold the top in this role for a while. Once you start to exhale, push the chin in the direction of the chest once more.
6. When your chin is in your chest, slowly turn your head left and right, without transferring the chin to chest distance. In this way makes wonderful massage thyroid.
7. Repeat steps 1 to six. Move your head slowly, now not rush, but loosen up. Do not think about something.
8. Repeat the rubdown step one.
Exercise can be done sitting or standing. It needs to do frequently as it results in an development in the condition of the thyroid gland.
This is specifically beneficial for hypothyroidism.